Thursday, May 22, 2008

At loose ends.

Normally on a Thursday, my task, as I've previously documented, was simple: Collect the names of the people who send me notecards today and pass them on to Karine, so that she may book the fights for tomorrow night.

But, of course, with the change in schedule from weekly to monthly events, there are no fights tomorrow. I've talked to everyone that I need to talk to in order to get some pending Averlast business done, I'm several miles from my own computer with its suite of graphics software and templates, and so I'm twisting in the wind a little.

On the bright side, I'll be able to catch the new episode of Doctor Who on SciFi tomorrow. That helps.

UPDATE: Stupid SciFi Memorial weekend movie marathon! Who the hell watches these crappy "SciFi Originals" anyway? Arrrrgh!

No comments: