Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Taking down the yard sign.

Well, my virtual yard, anyway. A week after the election is long enough, I think. And if any of my fellow Dems are waiting for the guy next door to take down his McCain/Palin sign before you even think of taking down yours, please: Be a bigger person and take yours down first. There are bigger fish to fry, and if there are still unsettled issues between you, most of you still have time to dump your raked leaves in their yards.

Kidding! I'm kidding! I'm a kidder! I kid! Dispose of your leaves properly at all times! And don't forget to jump into the pile once or twice before bagging them up.

So it seemed like a good time to take a second look at the sidebar in general. A little autumn cleaning, if you will. I changed my link list to include only non-blog links, and took advantage of Blogger's new blog roll feature to showcase the ones that I still follow. Also, I added a new link list of the webcomics that are part of my daily ritual: The sites that I stop at every day, first thing when I turn on the browser.

No comments: