Thursday, December 4, 2008

Putting our heads together.

So as of yesterday around 6 PM Second Life Time, Conan and I are in charge of things at the gym until Karine gets back.

While the circumstances that led to this turn of events are not what I would wish to happen in anyone's life, I know that we're both aware of our responsibilities in regard to Averlast. Conan and I work well together, I think, and our areas of responsibility in the gym are divergent enough that we won't be stepping on each other's toes.

I know that a lot of people were not happy with the previous management. All I can say about that is that most of you know me and Conan. Take this post as a hand extended, asking you to come back. You know who you are.

That said, we've got big weekend plans set up already. Tomorrow both the lightweight and middleweight titles go on the line in a special event, and on Saturday Averlast is proud to participate in an event for Fighting for Fighters, a charity set up to help retired and injured boxers and fighters. It's set up by Averlast's own Abbiee Benazzi and Smash Lane, and incorporates virtual world technology as part of its program.

Averlast couldn't be prouder than to be associated with FFF, and I hope that all of SL's fighting promotions are of the same mind.

So in the words of Stan the Man: Face front, True Believers! The best is yet to come!

No comments: